.Tuesday, January 25, 2011 ' 2:57 PM Y
i can't deny that i don't miss those times ♥
Some people really show love in a different way as compared to
others.people would do it normally,or go to the extreme.one example of
the extreme would be getting nag at and scolded at for no reason.the
other way would be a softer approach,which is to show love and concern
to one.I think it's safe to say that most parents are lukewarm.meaning
that they are neither here nor there.but in some cases,they would
sometimes move to the extreme.
This I feel is ok,but they need to see the situation before moving to
the extreme.I mean,they cannot reallyjump to conclusion.doing this is
very risky,as it may upset the child.not only that,it may allow the
child to have some negative e thougt,and inworst case,come to hate the
parents.
All in all,wad I feel that,showing both kind of love is ok,as long as
the parents can access the situation before deciding what kind of love
they want to show.
Sent from my iPhone