.Thursday, October 14, 2010 ' 9:52 PM Y
i can't deny that i don't miss those times ♥















It's finally shopping day today, so all of us took extra cash before heading to the all famous chen huang miao. That was the first time we ever took a cab in shanghai. And it is true that shanghai's cab fare is way expensive as compared to Hangzhou. Anyway, we arrive at the location around 1100,before having to wait for Jun Peng and friend. That day it was very pack, meaning that my group and I have to be extra careful when moving around. That day, we did not really have lunch as there was a lot to eat at the location. Many and plenty of nice delicacies of china. And it seems that I have suddenly been addicted to smelly tou fu. Besides the eating and all, there was nothing much at the place as it is mostly catered for tourist. Many shops in the street sell exactly the same item as shop 3 rows before and after.
After visiting the temple, all 14 of us headed to the bund.we went to the bund using the TU TU. It was a very good experience as it is different from hangzhou.As we left, chee kit suddenly disappear, without leaving us any message or whatsoever. It's really shocking as we are in a foreign country in a foreign land, not even in Hangzhou. All the more we should be alert and also less hot temper. There, the view is one of a kind, totally speechless. Took a group photo there, as forms of memory before heading to eat shanghai xiao long bao. The xiao long bao there is also very tasty, truly worth going and eating. I somehow feel that I became a food critic, give viewers the best place to go in shanghai to eat and to enjoy. So to all the viewers out there, I hope u take my advice. HAHA