.Sunday, October 10, 2010 ' 7:43 PM Y
i can't deny that i don't miss those times ♥




So its day 2 in shanghai, and as the saying goes, time flies when we are having fun, which I totally agree to it. Woke up very early that day, and prepared myself for the trip to the wax museum. Journey there was long as we stop at the wrong stop and had to walk for about 20 mins before arriving at the wax museum. I am not sure if you called this lucky, but when we entered, there was this guy who was selling us use expo tickets as they gave us 50 percent discount on the ticket that we bought. which means that the ticket that we bought would be around 68.5 rmb which is kind of cheap to visit the world famous wax museum. So upon entering the wax museum, I will let the pictures do the talking.