<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15385046?origin\x3dhttp://soulcatcher-sweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, May 17, 2007 ' 11:10 AM Y
i can't deny that i don't miss those times ♥

Man,I feel as though the day for me to get beatten badly is has already been decided on the day that the teachers give us our papers back.How many I pass and how many i fail,shall not be posted as i dun really feel so gd.I hope my star will do better wor...ai ya no mood talk liao.my math paper give to teacher is for them to minus my marks de.minus untill fail.

Labels:









THE ANT

Name: Chau Liang
Age: 17 going to 18
Anything you want(:

ANT LIKES/DISLIKES

LIKES
food... sleep... play basketball... DISLIKES... backstabbers
SCREAM;TALK;SHOUT



CREDITSY

Designer: %PURPUR.black-
Image hosting: x
Brushes: Adobe Photoshop Cs2
Dafont
Leave the credits alone, please :D