<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15385046?origin\x3dhttp://soulcatcher-sweetdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, December 31, 2005 ' 11:37 PM Y
i can't deny that i don't miss those times ♥

Erm...Haha have not written for a long time liao.No time to update blog.ErmYar today is the 31th of december,Haha my friends birthday.Yar today went out around like lunch time to the eye glasess shop to collect my new spect.Yar got to admit,I look quite werid whith the new one,Dun feel comfortable.Then around like 1330,my sis and I reached TPMC,and found out that the programme does not start untill 1 hour later.So I decided to help my cousin out at the church,Like setting up tables and chairs etc etc...Got to admit that the way they set the programme was quite fun.Haha I really enjoyed myself on the last day of 2005.Anyway,tomorrow or the next year I hope that we will have a greater time ahead.Yar I think that is abot it haha.








THE ANT

Name: Chau Liang
Age: 17 going to 18
Anything you want(:

ANT LIKES/DISLIKES

LIKES
food... sleep... play basketball... DISLIKES... backstabbers
SCREAM;TALK;SHOUT



CREDITSY

Designer: %PURPUR.black-
Image hosting: x
Brushes: Adobe Photoshop Cs2
Dafont
Leave the credits alone, please :D